- Did my employer break any safety rules or act negligently?
- Was there a defect with a piece of equipment that led to the accident?
- I won’t be able to work anymore. Can I get compensation for more than just my medical bills?
At Hornsby, Watson & Hornsby, our personal injury attorneys have answers to your questions. More importantly, we can be your advocate as you seek fair compensation for your injuries. We offer a free consultation and encourage you to contact us to speak with a lawyer about your case.
Madison Work Injury Lawyers | Representing Hardworking Men And Women In Alabama
We have represented workers in the automobile and aerospace industries, and can help workers in all industries seek compensation for their injuries.
There are many causes of workplace accidents in industrial settings; common ones include:
- Failure to perform a proper safety analysis before a job begins
- Defective assembly line equipment or other machinery
- Increasing work speed to unsafe levels
Our attorneys are well experienced handling medical depositions and working with medical experts to determine the short- and long-term effects that injuries have on our clients. We can pursue compensation for your immediate expenses as well as expenses for future medical care and inability to work.
If your case requires filing a workers’ compensation claim, we are ready to help you through that process as well.
Contact Hornsby, Watson & Hornsby
Arrange a free, confidential and no-obligation case evaluation with our Huntsville industrial accident attorneys by calling 256-469-3523, toll free 866-315-4317, or email our office directly. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.